Anchor EXP-6000U1 Powered Speaker with Microphone
EXP-6000U1 has the same features of the standard EXP-6000 model, but also includes a built-in UHF wireless receiver.
EXP-6000U1 Explorer Pro offers the latest in Anchor Audio sound system technology – Class D amplifier, “voice over” music function, AC/DC operation, 110/220V power supply and more.
Also, a single UHF wireless receiver for either a Handheld/or Lavalier Microphone. At the same time this unit is powerful enough to operate slave companion in AC or DC mode. The Explorer Pro will soon be the favorite of teachers, rental facilities and places of worship.
Special Features of the Anchor EXP-6000U1 Powered Speaker with Microphone
- True AC/DC, 110220V power supply
- 75W AC mode /50W DC mode (peak wattage 100W AC mode/ 75W DC mode)
- 110 dB clear sound
- Reaches crowds of 800+ (1600+ with companion speaker)
- Up to two built-in 16 channel UHF wireless receivers
- “Voice over” music ducking feature
- 6.5″ woven fiber woofer and high-output horn tweeter
- Two universal microphone jack inputs
- Recessed back panel protects knobs and ports
- UV treated / fade resistant case
- External speaker output powers companion speaker
- Finally, there is a charging LED bar indicator
|Dimensions||10 x 10 x 16 in|
Edison to IEC