Christie LWU 505 HD Projector 5000 Lumens
The Christie LWU505 digital projector offers native WUXGA resolution (1920×1200) making it an ideal choice for small to mid-sized applications, such as corporate Audio Visual, higher education, houses of worship and any organization requiring a high definition widescreen projector in the 5000 ANSI lumen range.
Features of the Christie LWU 505 HD Projector 5000 Lumens
By using the Christie LWU 505 HD Projector 5000 Lumens set up and image adjustment is a breeze! Similarly, even in the most challenging room environments, built-in 3D Keystone™ technology ensures fast and easy image alignment. The Christie LWU505 is also equipped with motorized lens shift for zoom and focus, with a center mount lens design and easy one-button lens release capability. Also the Christie LWU505 uses the same suite of optional lenses compatible with the Christie LX505, Christie LX605 and the Christie LW555, enabling easy integration with other projectors.
- 5000 ANSI lumens brightness suitable for small to medium size applications
- Native WUXGA resolution (1920×1200)
- 2000:1 contrast ratio for exceptional image clarity
- Same optional lens suite as Christie LX505, Christie LX605 and Christie LW555
- Highest level of data resolution without compromising full HD video content
- Mechanical shutter (light dowser)
- Many lens types available
- DVI-D x 1 (HDCP Compliant)
- HDMI x 1
- D-Sub 15 x 1 (VGA)
- BNC x 5 (R,G,B,H,V & Y, Pb/Cb, Pr/Cr & Composite)
- Mini DIN 4-pin (S-video)
- RCA x3 (Video/Y,Pb/Cb,Pr/Cr)
- Audio input Mini jack x 2(1,2)(stereo)
- RCA x2(R,L-mono)
- Control port Dsub-9 x 1
- R/C Jack – Mini jack x 1 (wired remote)
- RJ45 LAN x 1
6.6" x 19.2" x 17.1"
Edison to IEC