Colorblaze TRX 2′
- Adds intense yellows, high-quality whites, and a range of subtle pastel colors to the millions of saturated colors achievable
- Color control modes include five-channel RGBAW in / out, three-channel RGB in / out, and three-channel RGB mapped to five-channel RGBAW out
- Controllable in increments from 4 in (102 mm) to 6 ft (1.8 m)
- Available spread lenses of 22°, 32°, 60° x 32°, and 32° x 12°
The Philips ColorBlaze TRX is a versatile, linear RGBAW LED fixture with industry-leading light output and packed with features. Also, powerful, stage-ready fixtures incorporate channels of red, green, blue, amber, and white LED sources. Further, this results in superior color precision and an expanded palette to select from. ColorBlaze TRX is an ideal solution for theatrical and rental distributors, exhibition houses, theaters, nightclubs, and other entertainment productions.
Colorblaze TRX Highlights
- Outperforms competitors with light output up to 3,540 lumens per foot. Controllable in 4 in (102 mm) to 6 ft (1.8 m) increments to deliver stunning effects and intense washes of color. This allows for complete flooding surfaces and stages.
- Native 10° beam angle and available spread lenses of 22°, 32°, 60° x 32°, and 32° x 12°. Offer multiple options for directing and dispersing light.
- Expanded color palette adding intense yellows, high-quality whites, and a range of subtle pastel colors to the millions of saturated colors achievable with standard RGB lighting fixtures.
- Choose from five-channel RGBAW in / out, three-channel RGB in / out, and three-channel RGB in mapped to five-channel RGBAW out. RGB modes offer consistent operation with traditional RGB LED fixtures, such as ColorBlaze 48 and ColorBlaze 2.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing. Chromasync technology achieves unprecedented consistency of light performance and color precision across multiple fixtures in an installation, while maximizing intensity and color range.
- Most fixture components are field-serviceable and replaceable.
- On-board controls ffer access to all functions and features, including addressing, diagnostics, and more.
- 16-bit resolution supports smooth dimming and precise color control. Adjustable dimming curves and LED transition speeds emulate the behavior of other Philips Color Kinetics fixtures and conventional theatrical fixtures with DMX dimming.
- Accepts DMX or Ethernet input from a full range of Philips controllers, as well as third-party DMX and Ethernet controllers. Standalone mode offers both pre-set effects and the ability to play custom light shows stored on the installed SD card.
- Master/slave mode allows configuring a ColorBlaze TRX fixture to act as a master controller for other fixtures. A configurable DMX trigger allows activation of 10 custom triggers from a lighting console. Activate up to eight triggers with Ethernet Controller Keypad, our wall-mounted Power-over-Ethernet keypad.
- Clamp-mount ColorBlaze TRX to pipes/supports, or mount directly to a surface. Industrial-grade constant torque hinges and locking handles offer stable, 165° rotation for dependable aiming and locking.
- Auto-switching power supply accepts power input of 100 – 240 VAC, eliminating additional equipment and enabling consistent use around the world.
|Dimensions||6.7 x 24 x 9.3 in|
10° (no spread lens)
Red / Green / Blue / Amber / White
7079 (2 ft length, RGBAW channels full on)
100 – 240 VAC, auto-switching, 50 / 60 Hz
300 W maximum at full output, steady state
Extruded aluminium and polymer, black finish
236 x 610 x 170 mm