ETC Lustr Series 2 – Black
The Source Four LED Series 2 is the evolution of LED lighting. While it may look the same on the outside, the Series 2 offers even more of what makes the Source Four LED the best LED profile available. With optimized arrays and finely-tuned electronics, the Series 2 offers a combination of light quality and output that cannot be matched.
*Price listed is weekly rental rate with barrel.
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
- 20,000-hour L70 Rating
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft focus diffuser
- Accessory slot for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- Up to nine fixtures (15A max) may be linked via power thru connector (10 fixtures total per circuit) when used with R20 Relay Module or Unison Echo Relay Panel.
- DMX512 in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal color shift during dimming
- ETL Listed to UL1573; IP20 rated
- Available in black (standard)
ETC Lustr Series 2 Black
The Source Four ETC Lustr Series 2 luminaires are based on the x7 Color System™.
Utilizing 7 colors including high-output lime achieves true, usable broad-spectrum color with a depth and feel beyond RGB fixtures.
Lime green increases the luminaire’s lumen output in open white and lighter tints to make them brighter and livelier.
The lime color also enriches color-rendering by better marrying the red and blue ends of the color spectrum.
Further providing users with truer-to-life light that fills in the gaps that most ordinary LEDs leave behind.
ETC’s x7 Color System™ combines a balanced recipe of up to seven colors to create evocative color mixes.
The Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr array takes this to the next level by adding a lime-green LED emitter.
Lime green increases the lumen output in open white and lighter tints to make them brighter and livelier, better matching the color of a conventional Source Four fixture. The lime also enriches color-rendering by better marrying red and blue ends of the spectrum, for truer-to-life light that fills gaps left by ordinary LEDs.
We also added more red to the x7 Color System in the Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr array. Working with the lime-green emitter, extra red means users can produce ambers, straws and pinks up to 300% as bright as the original Source Four LED™.
Deeper, richer color from LED Series 2 Lustr arrays will evoke the strongest audience reaction to your sunset, moonlight and dramatic scenes.
|Dimensions||24.8 x 13.3 x 17.1 in|
54,000-hour (54,000 hours to 70% intensity)
|Universal Power Input|
100VAC to 240VAC 50/60Hz
ETC Source Four interchangeable lens barrels: 5°,
|Recommended for Better Performance|
LED 50° barrel
DMX512 in and thru via five-pin XLR connectors, 15-bit virtual dimming engine provides smooth, high-quality
|Ambient Operating Temperature|
32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
|Shipping Weight Without Barrel|
|Product Weight with Barrel|