HBP-2X Clear Com Beltpack – Digital Partyline Systems
The HBP-2X is a rugged and ergonomically designed 2-channel digital partyline beltpack. A beltpack can have access to two of any four system channels over a single shielded twisted-pair cable.
Digital Partyline System – 24 Channels of Full-Duplex Audio/Program Over Any Shielded Twisted-Pair Cable
HBP-2X Clear Com Beltpack Description
The HBP-2X Clear Com Beltpack is a full-duplex 2-channel digital partyline beltpack that can carry power and audio over a single cable. Also, each beltpack has the ability to select up to two of any of the available channels and program feeds on the system.
HBP-2X’s menu screen allows users to independently select among and change channel assignments as necessary, as well as from any position on the intercom line. Also, beltpacks can be in a daisy-chain or star configuration, without needing active splitter boxes.
Additionally, the HBP-2X Clear Com Beltpack allows brightness levels of the OLED screen, Talk and Call buttons to be controllable from the beltpack. The OLED screen can show the level adjustment and then will revert back to the standard 2-channel screen.
Similarly, users can assign multiple channels to a key, allowing one key to address many channels with a single push. However, this requires software v3.0.
Made from a comparatively lightweight cast aluminum alloy, the HBP-2X is built to withstand rugged environments. Also, three mounting options are available for the HBP-2X: sturdy beltclip, rubber feet for tabletop surface placement and an integrated strap guide for various mounting options.
When a USB light is connected to the beltpack using a micro USB adapter, the beltpack can be configured to make the USB light blink or be steady on calls to assigned channels. Further, these features are configurable either from the beltpack menus or the Core Configuration Manager (CCM). However, it requires v3.0 and HLI-ET2 or HLI-FBS software.
HBP-2X Clear Com Beltpack Highlights:
- Channel Density. Similar to a source assignment panel, a single cable gives every connected beltpack the capacity to access all four system channels.
- Selectable Channels. The full-duplex, 2-channel beltpack can select up to two of the available four system channels and access program audio, each with individual level control.
- Save Resources. Networked audio is distributed over a single, shielded twisted pair, reducing the number of cables to yield time and cost savings.
- Passively Interconnection. Beltpacks can be set up in daisy-chain or star configurations with no need for active split boxes.
- Clear-Com Sound: Legendary contoured audio frequency response provides maximum intelligibility and exceptional sound quality.
- Efficient Administration. System configuration and firmware upgrades are centrally managed from the main station.
- Intuitive Operations. Present logical channel labels on the high-contrast, 10-character OLED display.
- Effortless Navigation. Optimally positioned buttons and volume knobs are easy to locate, identify and control on the beltpack.
- Highly Durable. Fabricated from lightweight cast aluminum, the beltpack is able to endure the rigors of intensive applications.
- Mounting Flexibility. Sturdy beltclip, rubber bumpons and integrated strap guide offer useful mounting options.
- Two-channel beltpack
- Power and Audio over a Single Cable
- Program Audio with Separate Program Level Control
- User-Facing Keyset Controls
- Recessed Level Rotary Knob Controls
- Push-button Menu Access
- Integrated Mounting-strap Strap Guide
- Tabletop Resting Supports
- USB Micro-AB Port
- XLR Lock Release
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Case
- High-resolution, Large Format OLED Display (Up to 10 Characters for Unique Labels)
- Visual and Vibrating Call Alerts
- Ridge Guide for Tactile Navigation and Mechanical Protection
- XLR-4M Headset Jack (5-Pin Option)
- 2.5 mm TRS Headset Jack
- XLR-3F Intercom Line
- XLR-3M Intercom Pass-through (Daisy-chain)
|Dimensions||1 x 4 x 6 in|