Clear-Com HMS-4X Main Station
The HMS-4X is a 1RU digital partyline main station that provides power and up to 12 networked channels of audio. A single Main Station can support up to 20 digital beltpacks on a single shielded twisted-pair cable.
Clear-Com HMS-4X Main Station Highlights
- High Channel Density. The HMS-4X features four independent intercom channels and power for beltpacks transmitted over shielded twisted-pair (Ex. microphone cable, CAT5, or CAT6 cable).
- No Rewiring Required. System is specifically designed to preserve investment by operating on shielded existing infrastructure.
- Single Cable Operation. Fewer cables save time and cost during setup and configuration.
- No Hum. No Buzz. All-digital system offers immunity to electro-magnetic interference and ground loops.
- High User Capacity. Connect up to 20 beltpacks on one HMS-4X Main Station across four channels.
- Quick Startup. Get up-and-running fast and effortlessly with easy plug-and-go installation and hardware auto-discovery.
- Seamless Interfacing. Optional two-wire and four-wire modules interface with existing analog intercom systems and audio devices.
- Easy-to-Navigate Menu. Quickly access system settings and configuration for fast and effortless set up.
- Easy Updates. Apply firmware maintenance and upgrades easily via USB ports.
|Dimensions||13 x 19 x 1.75 in|
|Input Voltage Range|
100 – 240VAC
|Input Frequency Range|
50 – 60Hz
+/-29VDC ± 1V
|Output Current per Channel|