The Hippotizer GrassHopper
If your project needs a single output of full HD in a robust but compact rackmount form then meet the Hippotizer GrassHopper.
This latest addition to the Green Hippo range brings a wealth of possibilities to any show whilst ensuring you don’t compromise quality when meeting the budget.
GrassHopper shares all the software features of its close relative the Hippotizer HD. Its unrestricted output resolution allows you to drive a single HD display or lets you get the best from output extenders such as Datapath x4 Matrox multi-head adapters, or the EMSiVU4.
Use it as a stand-alone player, with Video/RegionMapper or make it work hard as part of an UberPan rig to provide the flexibility, ease of use and array of configuration options you’ve come to expect from any member of the Hippotizer family.
- Full HD playback with unrestricted output resolution
- Compatible with most industry standard output extenders
- Wide range of input options including 3G HD-SDI, DVI and HDMI
- Class leading video playback and real-time rendering
- 8 Media layers (+8 mask layers)
- PixelMapper with unrestricted number of output universes
- Optional patch panel for professional connections
- 2 FX engines per layer – 100+ effects per FX engine
- Frame accurate synchronisation across multiple servers
- Media Manager with live media updating and WatchFolders
- ScreenThief for Ethernet video capture
- Keystone and ScreenWarp for non-linear projection surfaces
- Soft-edge blending
- Timeline for stand-alone operation
- External control via DMX / MIDI / TCP-IP / OSC / RS232 / MaNet
- High performance 3D show visualisation integration via CITP and HMap2
- Map to the most complex LED setups using RegionMapper and the award winning VideoMapper
- Create stunning multi-screen shows with UberPan controller driving up to 8 outputs
- New visual presets applicable across all layers
- XFade – A/B mixing with preview and output on same layer