Folsom ImagePRO SDI Scan Converter
A scan converter, switcher and transcoder all in one base unit.
Folsom ImagePRO SDI
The Folsom ImagePRO SDI is a powerful all-in-one signal processor that accepts a wide range of video input signals and processes them into a various signal formats to meet a number of applications. This device performs as a scan converter, switcher and transcoder in one base unit. This model features digital and SDI inputs and outputs.
- Utilizes Athena™, Folsom’s new proprietary high performance image processing technology.
- Three universal inputs accept RGBHV/RGBS/RGsB computer video, component video (SD or HDTV), s-video, or composite video with loop-through
- Four video outputs; (2) RGB or component video, (1) composite video, and (1) s-video
- User-defined aspect ratio conversion and adjustments
- Pan and zoom
- 10-Bit processing
- Motion Adaptive and Field to Frame de-interlacing modes
- 3:2 pulldown detection for NTSC and 2:2 film detection for PAL video sources
- Decodes NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Ethernet for real-time control
- Encodes NTSC and PAL
- Genlock, H/V Lock and VLock
- Executive mode: protects system configuration settings during use
- 64 independent memory presets
|Video Inputs: |
4 Universal Inputs:
Connectors: Input 1 and 2 on 15-pin HD connectors with buffered loop-through. Input 3 on five BNC connectors with buffered loopthrough.
Input Resolution Range: VGA (640×480), SVGA(800×600), XGA(1024×768), SXGA (1280×1204), UXGA(1600×1200), HDTV 480p, 720p, 1080p, 1080i, 875 RS-343, 525 RS-170
|Video Outputs: |
Standard resolution video output: NTSC, PAL
|Dimensions||14 x 17 x 1.5 in|