Shure ULXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable SM58® microphone cartridge, the ULXD2/SM58 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
- Works with ULX-D® Wireless Systems
- Offers over 12 hours of continuous battery life with Shure rechargeable battery or 11 hours with alkaline battery
- Includes ULXD2/SM58, 2 AA batteries, microphone clip, zipper bag, and user guide
Special Features of the Shure ULXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
- ULXD2/SM58 microphone features AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- In addition, proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Uniquely designed optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Moreover the Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Together with Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- As well as, durability with a rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
The ULXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with ULX-D Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
|Gain Offset Range|
0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
Shure SB900A Rechargeable Li-Ion or LR6 AA batteries 1.5 V
1 mW, 10 mW, 20 mW